- This event has passed.
Informatics for Health 2017
April 24, 2017 - April 26, 2017
Over three days, an international audience of academics, health professionals and industry partners will share the knowledge, insights and experience that are fuelling the rapid advancement in informatics research for: health science; health care; and economic growth in/around digital health.
The Congress will bring together: Europe’s leading conference, Medical Informatics Europe (MIE2017) from the European Federation for Medical Informatics (EFMI – www.efmi.org) and The Farr Institute International Conference 2017 (www.farrinstitute.org).
- Health Data Science
- Digital and Connected Health
- Learning Healthcare Systems
- Translational Bioinformatics and Electronic Phenotyping
- Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- Patient-centred, Collaborative, and Personalised Care
- Innovative Information Governance
- Capacity Building and Team Science
- Smart Cities and the Internet of Things
- Advanced Analytics and Big Data in Health
- Real-world Clinical Trials – Methodology and Execution
- Stratified and Precision Medicine
- Public Trust and Citizen Engagement
- Sustainability of health and care