The Healtex network organises an annual get-together community conference (HealTAC), with a blend of talks, interactive panel discussions and demos. Our key aim is to bring the academic, clinical, industrial and patient communities together to discuss the current state of the art in processing healthcare free text and share experience, results and challenges. Events are open to all, and the programme typically includes keynote talks from world experts, research papers, discussion panels, an industry forum, software demos, a PhD forum and poster sessions.
The events have been supported by EPSRC’s NetworkPlus programme for Healthcare Technologies Grand Challenges, Health Data Research UK, the Connected Health Cities, the SAIL databank, Cardiff’s Data Innovation Research Institute, NIHR Maudsley BRC, etc., and a number of industrial partners including Linguamatics, Averbis, DeepCognito, IMO, SciBite, HealthUnlocked, etc.
See what happened at past conferences:
- HealTAC-2022 (hybrid: London, Edinburgh, online; as it happened on Twitter)
- HealTAC-2021 (online; as it happened on Twitter)
- HealTAC-2020 (online; as it happened on Twitter)
- HealTAC-2019 (Cardiff; as it happened on Twitter)
- HealTAC-2018 (Manchester; as it happened on Twitter)